UBC Okanagan strives to provide the best possible resources and conditions for learning and research, and to create an intimate, vibrant, and sustainable environment for teaching and learning which encourages community members to be catalysts for positive change in the world.
You can help by means of involvement and investment. Imagine what we can do together.
Your support will reduce financial barriers and provide enriching educational experiences. Consider investing in our students – our future organizational leaders, scientists, and entrepreneurs.
- Scholarships, awards, and bursaries
- Experiential learning –community service learning, capstone projects, and international study
- Internships and cooperative placements
Your support will increase our research capacity in areas of strategic importance to UBC and our community. Consider investing in people and their discoveries:
- Endowments for chairs, professorships, fellowships, and distinguished scholars
- Graduate student research opportunities
- New and improved research spaces
Your support will provide distinctive spaces to work, collaborate, and discover, ensuring students gain a high-quality education and enriching learning experiences. Consider investing in groundbreaking and inspiring facilities.
- Library and innovative research facilities
- Recreation and gymnasium facilities
- Performing arts and cultural spaces
- Informal learning spaces
Last reviewed 4/5/2016 2:08:47 PM